1.05.2010

Win 2 Passes to A Latte Fun Indoor Playground and Cafe


In an effort to improve Palm Tree Playground, I spent like one hour yesterday updating the links. I added some great resources for South Florida parents, places to visit when it's 99 degrees outside, and places to visit on days when the weather is perfect and you are reminded of the reasons you chose to live here. It's basically an inventory of my favorite virtual destinations and also some real chill spots for South Florida kiddos and their parents. It's not meant to include everything. However, is there something you think just needs to be added? Answer my question in the comments section below and you could win two passes to A Latte Fun Indoor Playground and Cafe. The only stipulation is that it needs to be your first visit to A Latte Fun (They are 1st Time Visit Free Passes). So sorry to all those of you have have already been there, and like me, have discovered that it is by far one of THE best indoor playgrounds in South Florida. There will be 5 winners. That's a latte winnners! ha,ha. Anyway, I select the fortunate readers by using random.org. I'll let you know who wins by Jan. 12th, 2010. Good luck.

11 comments:

  1. First, let me compliment you on your blog - I have 3 small kids and we are moving to Miami this summer (Pinecrest), so I just started following your blog and love your suggestions! I have one to add to the "beautiful days" - Monkey Jungle! (http://www.monkeyjungle.com/). Easy to follow the kids around on the enclosed paths, my children love feeding the monkeys and watching them pull up the little cups, and your entrance fee goes to a good cause (conservation).
    Also, is the Miami Zoo too obvious? We were there on a recent trip and the giraffe feeding and splash areas were huge hits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see that the blog is back up and running! :)
    I look forward to more posts... I know, I am only supposed to comment if I am a new reader, but I couldn't resist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, thanks so much for the sweet words. Welcome to South Florida. I'm so glad you like the blog. Keep visiting. =) I like your suggestions.

    LThomas, I should have been more specific. I meant that it needs to be your first visit to A Latte Fun! lol. My bad. I'll fix it now and explain myself more clearly next time. =) So you COULD win the passes, if you have never been to the play cafe. P.S. I always love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, I've been there already! Your new profile pic looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyy! Im so glad u decided to keep adding AWESOME info/reviews of places you have visited.
    I havent taken the kids to Latte Fun, So..... I recommend Girl's Strawberry U-pick.Its FREE and the kids LOVE it! Aside from picking strawberries and checking out some animals (lots of birds, ducks, turtles, donkeys) They have delicious goodies and they also have a mini market to buy veggies & fruits. Go ASAP =)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh!! I just LOVE what you did with the blog, the links on the right are VERY helpful, I have never heard of some of those indoor play places before! Maybe you could add Amelia Earhart Park in Hialeah. We take our almost 2 year old there, its free and they have a little petting zoo with goats, pigs and HUGE turkeys. They also have a playground (although worn down) and lots of picnic areas. I think they also rent out little boats in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We havent been yet so this could be a very new and interesting experience for me and my DS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome... I have never been to A Latte Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Val,

    I love your new additions..
    anyway I know your not in Miami but i thought maybe for the mommys in Miami this would be helpful...


    1) Jungle Island , they have made a lot of additions and improvments. My daughter absolutely loves it!!!


    2) Miami Sequarium is always a favorite and now they have rides!!

    3) Miami Metro Zoo has also had am incredible make over.

    4) Another favorite is Color Me Mine inside Aventura mall by the movie theatre.

    I went to my god son's birthday party at Jump and Gym in the Oakwood Plaza and it was a blast for children of all ages....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never been to Latte Fun. Glad you're blogging again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Kathy, LThomas, Heliana, Melissa, Emily, Melee19, and Aida! You all won passes to A Latte Fun. Please email me your street address ASAP, so that I may mail you the passes.
    My email: soflamommy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete