1.22.2010

A Full Day of Free Yoga Classes

In celebration of National Yoga Day, Weston Yoga is having a full day of free classes this Saturday. As I was searching around their website, I discovered that they regularly offer yoga classes for kids and tweens. I stared doing yoga in high school, but the way I look at it, the sooner you start the better. I can think of hundreds of benefits yoga can bring K. For example, patience, tolerance, flexibility, a better understanding of herself, etc. She's too young to start right now, but as soon as she's old enough, I will definitely be looking for a class. For now, I'll be the one going to Weston Yoga to take the restorative class. Every mom needs some restoration time.

This is the schedule of free classes for Saturday, January 23rd:
(Donations for the Humane Society of Broward County will be collected)

8:30-10 am Ashtanga
10:30 am-Noon Heated
12:30-1:30 pm Hatha - All Levels
2:30-4 pm Heated
5-6 pm Restorative

Weston Yoga
2600 Glades Circle, Suite 400
Weston, FL 33327
(954) 349-6868
info@westonyoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment