1.04.2010

One of My Favorite Local Libraries


As a bona fide bibliophile, I can quickly give you the location of the best libraries within a given-mile radius. And if you asked me "What's the best library for kids in Broward County?", I would point you in the direction of the Alvin Sherman Library at Nova Southeastern University. They have some of the best programs for tots and teens including concerts, story hours, writing workshops, socials, art exhibits, movie nights, and puppet shows. One of the best things about this library is that just as many of their programs take place on the weekends or in the evenings, so workings moms and dads don't have to miss out on the fun.

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the Library too. The Miami Lakes Library is walking distance from our home so we are always there. I love the toddler classes at ours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support of the Alvin Sherman Library!! If you haven't already, please become a "fan" on facebook for info on upcoming events for children, teens, & adults!

    ReplyDelete